External Site Links: Ad2Action.com links to other websites on the Internet. Content and Privacy Policies are the responsibility of their respective owners.
Advertisers: Most advertisements on Ad2Action.com are provided by outside advertisement companies and may contain cookies. These cookies are collected by their respective companies and are not accessible to Ad2Action.com.
IP Addresses and Logging: Ad2Action.com server logs information about visitors, including IP addresses, date/time visited, referring website, length of stay, etc. This information is used for site statistics only.
Customer Information & Credit Card Transactions: Limited information is supplied to Ad2Action in the event of a sale. This includes your name, IP Address and website domain name. This information is not sold or distributed to third parties. Credit card payments are processed through a secure gateway provided by Authorize.Net or Paypal. This information is collected solely for Authorize.Net or PayPal to securely process the order, and is not accessible to Ad2Action.
Ad2action, Inc. Spamming Policy
What is Spamming?
Spamming is defined as sending an unsolicited e-mail message of any form to someone with whom you don’t have an existing business or personal relationship. It is an attempt to deliver mass commercial emails for the purpose of advertising a service or product. Typically, potential target lists are created by scanning Usenet postings, stealing mailing lists or searching the Web for addresses.
Spamming is a serious problem for Internet users, not only is it a drain on time, but it also uses up your computer’s hardware and bandwidth. Electronic junk mail costs the recipient more time and money than it does the sender.
Ad2action, Inc. strictly prohibits our users, licensees and affiliates from sending Spam and other forms of Internet abuse to any Landing Page Campaign they generate. This includes, but is not limited to, the sending of "advertising", "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "surveys", "bulk mail", "contests", or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
1. Any email message, from a ad2action landing page address (user domain/url) or containing a ad2action.com/ URL in the message body, or containing a link to a ad2action.com landing page within the mail or directed to an ad2action landing page using an i-frame, frameset, or page forward, jump page or another web site addressed to a recipient with whom the initiator does not have an existing business or personal relationship with or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient or who is not compliant with CANSPAM requirements.
2. Any Usenet newsgroup message, from a ad2action.com address or containing an ad2action.com URL in the message body, posted to Usenet newsgroups that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, or posted in excessive volume.
3. Any blog, forum or message board message, from a ad2action.com address or containing a ad2action.com URL in the message body, posted to blogs, forums or message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated message boards, or posted in excessive volume or are direct advertisements in violation with the blog site policies.
4. Any instant message, or SMS text message from a ad2action.com campaign address or containing a ad2action.com URL in the message body, sent to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system (such as ICQ or AOL's Instant Messenger) that contain off topic content, sent in excessive volume or containing commercial content to individuals who are not contacts.
5. Electronic mail messages which are sent unsolicited to an audience unknown to the sender. It is an attempt to deliver a message, over the Internet, to someone who has not given permission to receive it.
6. Using mailing lists or services that claim to be “opt-in” but cannot prove that the people have volunteered their permission to receive such emails.
Upon the receipt of a credible complaint as per our requirements, ad2action, Inc. will launch a thorough investigation to verify the reported Spam incident violates our stated policy. If we determine the originator of the Spam is our customer or affiliate and did violate our anti-Spam policy, the customer or affiliate will either be warned or have their account immediately terminated - depending on the severity of the offense.
Customers or affiliates whose accounts have been terminated will be prohibited against using any future ad2action, Inc. services and may be subject to damages and legal action. Since damages are often difficult to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then those found to be in violation of this anti Spam policy will be charged $5 for each piece of Spam or unsolicited bulk e-mail transmitted from or otherwise connected with an email account or landing page at ad2action.com, otherwise violators of this policy will owe ad2action Inc. actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
What activities are appropriate for gaining referrals and generating leads?
1. ad2action Licensees/users/affiliates and customers are encouraged to send and share their landing pages using personal emails and sharing utilities to their friends, family and business associates.
2. Using mailing lists or mailing services that are verified “opt-in”. This means that the people on the list have requested to be on the list and are interested in receiving the messages you are sending. Any large (over 1000) opt-in list must be approved by ad2action prior to users sending the mail and must comply with any Federal or State requirements.
3. ad2action Licensees/users/affiliates can participate in ongoing discussions in blogs, forums, Usenet newsgroups, etc. but be sure to comply with state and federal laws regarding product claims and representations.
4. Postings on message boards must be in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the posting area. Any www.ad2action.com postings must be relevant to the topic.
5. Postings in chat rooms must also be on topic and in accordance with the particular guidelines of the chat room. As such, a chat room devoted to marketing on the web is an ideal place for an ad2action discussion.
6. You may print your ad2action web address or affiliate page URL on the back of your business cards, fliers, newspapers, holiday cards etc.
7. Using your share and promote center to maintain and send out email to your primary business contacts.
8. You are encouraged to seek out ethical and responsible means to market online as an ad2action affiliate and strive to maintain integrity and respect for Internet users.
What should you do if you are spammed?
If you have been spammed, please report it by contacting us through this link. Our support team will investigate the complaint, and determine the appropriate course of action.