The Action Dashboard is a powerful Campaign Manager Interface designed to make the process of creating and managing your Landing Page Campaigns easy and fun.
When you setup your ad2action account you will receive credentials to login to your Dashboard. The dashboard displays your current lead activity, shows your existing published Campaigns and provides a simple menu to create new campaigns and edit each existing Landing Page Campaign.
The easy to use Edit Campaign Menu gives you access to:
- Edit the Landing Page Campaign
- Delete the Landing Page Campaign
- Setup a New Domain Name for the Landing Page Campaign
- Promote the Landing Page using the Social Share Utilities
- Review Campaign Analytics, Charts and Statistics
- View your Lead Tracker (CRM)
- Create a Flash Banner Ad and Embed Code for the Landing Page
The dashboard also provides a status bar on Campaign Completeness that reminds you to complete your Landing Page setup configuration based upon Domain Name, Auto Email Responder, and Phone Number.
The Dashboard provides a view of:
- Campaign Type
- Total Campaign Leads
- Campaign Duplication Key ID
- Domain Name Pointing to Campaign
- Last Modification of Campaign
The dashboard also gives you access to our Product Reseller Library, our Community Center and our Affiliate panel for tracking of affiliate referrals.